Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

eric posted:

he'll never fit in a suit

that's some loving mr. creosote-level obesity there, they'll make a suit for any size man

like that's a level beyond obesity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
it means lemmiwinks is up next

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Tusen Takk posted:

they used to use canaries to make sure there wasnt poison gas in mines

when the canary dies you gtfo

he's comparing cremnobs posting to poison/wanting the thread to be gassed

why didn't they just not put poison gas in the mines in the first place? seems kinda hosed up to me.yes i know that the gas was not deliberately placed there

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i used to work with a guy who sincerely believed apple made a huge mistake in switching away from powerpc to intel.

he also was still buying amd chips as of a couple of years ago. i think he's just incredibly bitterly anti-intel.

well that and a huge goddamn loser too, for numerous other reasons

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

SO DEMANDING posted:

i bet he used the word "wintel " a lot

he claimed to have once owned a company that provided security guard services, but had to close it because insurance costs got too high. he also told me about how he used to work as a security guard himself, and on one occasion while patrolling an apartment complex parking lot, came upon someone drinking a beer at night in the lot; he chased him down on foot and slung his mag-lite at the guy's legs to bring him down.

hmmm

he also said he got fired from TSA.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

ufarn posted:

honestly pretty entertaining to listen to siracusa and marco trash apple something fierce in this podcast episode

it gets pretty heated around :45 or something

and holy poo poo is casey liss to defend everything apple and trivialize any criticism

lol i don't know the voices but someone in there is just "*sigh* you guys are being so unfair to apple *sigh* *pout*" and it's incredible

you'd think they were talking trash about his dad on the schoolyard or something, dude sounds like he's getting hot in the cheeks and maybe a little wet in the eyes

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
also reminder that marco arment was forums admin at the former Total Annihilation fan site annihilated.com

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

flakeloaf posted:

real apple content creators use real professional equipment like this

"Made from a fully refurbished, upcycled typewriter from the 1930s."

gently caress this poo poo

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Dislike button posted:

has anyone bitched about how bad itunes is for windows 10? because it loving sucks and its ruining apple music for me

i literally use an old clunker laptop with vista on it for itunes because i don't want itunes garbaging up my desktop or regular laptop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

poty posted:

hey siri i need some a-m-a-z-i-n-g g-l-a-s-s-e-s

grandma

why

• Locked thread