Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mishaq posted:

i jack off to my phhone and cum on it :jackbud:

I can't cum anymore. My balls got eaten by Mr. T. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mishaq posted:

im sorry to hear that

especially since your epic hugephone has such a large surface area itd be extra easy to catch as much cum as possible on its inviting screen

big screen makes it epic for putting into my viewmaster

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

zen death robot posted:

this was confirmed in the app thread where it was dubbed the "subhuman edition"

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

maniacdevnull posted:

dicks out i'm harambe

Lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

BONGHITZ posted:

Apple is good.

Agreed, but Cremnob isn't.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

The Management posted:

meanwhile, European bureaucrats decided that Apple owes Ireland $14.6 billion in back taxes, even though Ireland agrees that it doesn't. this is part of the new European initiative to tax American companies that are doing too well. Tim Cook is going to start a sovereignty battle in the EU over tax policy.

sounds to me like a bunch of thieving fuckers got themselves in a little brawl. suits my needs. hopefully they end up losing it all like when two greedy ppl in amovie fight over a briefcase full of cash and it breaks open and the bills go into the river or something. but in this case, yes, thats right, the river is the American Taxable Income Pool

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
barton fink ftw

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
im going to pump my rear end full of nitro glycerin and strap myself to a paint mixer

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

error1 posted:

Is the maximum size of the LiPo fire in your pants regulated anywhere? Is that why smartphone batteries are still woefully small and you barely get half a days use out of them?

I'd love my phone to have a 6000mAh RC battery pack in it but not if I risk having my balls served extra crispy instead of medium rare

dude vape masters have like huge mag lite style tubes of epic batteries for powering their quad coil cloud monsters

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

PleasureKevin posted:

that DoA: Extreme character in the vid is 15.

Actually, according to the Dead or Alive Wiki, Kasumi is 17. MOther Fucker.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
upon closer inspection i think it might be HITOMI who is 18, also according to the Dead or Alive Wiki, which is my browser home page and personal bible.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

NoneMoreNegative posted:

attn: Smythe

look out she is coming for u

lets get this ported to the Occulus!!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

The Management posted:

what's her blood type?

Blood type
Type O

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

:jackbud:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Amount of credits should be 69 or at least 80085

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my nexus 6p lasts 2 days without recharge with normal use. gently caress me it is epic as hell

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

My phone is in perfect condition despite sharing a pocket with my keys. Not a single blemish. I can only assume this user was holding it wrong. Ticket closed.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Citizen Tayne posted:

Mine is very good, and I will use it until it falls apart. The bad phone bends with normal use.

It's a piece of poo poo that's not worth the silicon mined up to assemble it. It's got bad software and is too small for a cell phone in the modern era. Throw that junk away.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mishaq posted:

actually its the best phone ever made

It's garbage.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lmfao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
in 2016 war was beginning and you had to charge your head phones, cigarettes, and books

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
The SE has bad software and is too small. It's worthless junk.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

the SE is the perfect form factor that has ever existed in a telephone and you are wrong and stupid but ok

It's garbage by every metric. I don't want to resort to ad hominem arguments, but in this case, the fact that you're severely mentally ill, it's warranted.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

zen death robot posted:

hugephones ftw

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mishaq posted:

actually it's the best phone ever made

Nah. It's got bad software and is too small. It's junk.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mishaq posted:

you are incorrect and have the phone equivalent of redneck-compensating-for-his-small-dick-with-a-massive-lifted-pickup-truck, my friend

Nah. The Nexus 6P is the best smartphone on the market. Just get over it say "suits my needs" without any more of this pathetic reaching. The SE isn't even an Apple flagship, lol. Deal with it, dude.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mishaq posted:

large phones are bad and I've had multiple instances of friends/strangers notice and compliment my phone not being "comically large" in the past few months when they see my SE

I couldn't care less about the opinions of people who are voluntarily friends or otherwise interacting with The Credit Card Care guy.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sudo Echo posted:

too bad the screen is dim and has terrible color

but hey, .2"

nice meaningless chart. My regards to the fine folks at The Help Group

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

PleasureKevin posted:

at least the 6P doesn't bend with normal use (it disintegrates)

also wasn't the encryption total crap and slowed the device down so bad they disabled it with a software update?

i mean this is the phone that effectively killed the Nexus line. feel sorry for anyone who had a previous Nexus and "upgraded" to this only to get Huawei garbage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3cWVdLqXCg&t=267s

watch this, it jumps to the good part

The same insane MEgaCorp White KNights who dismissed the iPhone 6 bending with normal use jumped on this video like rabid dogs. Proof positive of psychopathy. The encryption works perfectly and I have never encountered a single slowdown, bug, or error. If a user encounters such a thing, they're Holding it Wrong.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
car

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

ive got macos server on my old mini for time machine backups

it's cool

why do you have a server in your home lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Hugh G. Rectum posted:

irc, torrents, etc. it does transcoding/serving so i can watch all my pirated poo poo on any device. it also downloads stuff as soon as it comes out automatically.

you should get one, it's nice.

instead of doing all that poo poo i just buy stuff on google play or amazon or whatever for $2 and get on with my life, OP.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

if my phone doesn't find a carrier i toggle airplane mode on and off and it usually works

my nexus 6p on Google Fi is always connected and has full bars. seems like your phone and carrier are pieces of poo poo lmfao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

a small, fat, pathetic phone with buttons in all the wrong places. remind you of something? heres a hint bitches: turn your monitors off to reveal the answer

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

cinci zoo sniper posted:

vaping is like the holy spirit to the father hoverboard and the son fidget spinner

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Schadenboner posted:

iPhone Ecks versus :sever:

lol

• Locked thread