Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pity Party Animal
Jul 23, 2006
Why Does My Vulva Look Like It Is Falling Apart?
At the end of the day, they are both just cars. The guy with the Ferrari is like, "OH look at my super fast sports car." But you can say, "Oh yeah? Well look at me over here in my car that still gets me to work and home and leaves me with enough money for a vacation." BAM. OK, that's actually sort of a horrible vagina analogy. I just really wanted to use it somewhere.

10 Ways Target Is Robbing You
I spend so much in Target, sometimes I look at my bank statement and think, someone stole my ATM card. Then I realize, Oh, poo poo. That was actually just me, three times last week. Target knows what's up. They entice you with brightly-colored plastic and seasonal cups...

7 Telltale Signs That You Have Toddlers
You think them coming tearing out of your vagina, completely destroying your vulva would be a big sign. But I often forget I have kids since I spend all my time writing pithy poo poo on my blog

5 Ways Being 40 Is Just Two 20s
OMG just OMG guys.

HELP! My children are developing opinions different from my own.
In this week's advice column, our writer tackles the problem every free thinking mom has to deal with.

Watch this Mom destroy a misogynist who pays her a compliment!
A brave mom STANDS UP to a horrible man who verbally rapes her by trying to define her beauty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread