Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
STDH.txt
And how i bravely overcame it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
How I Got My Insufferable Self-Righteousness Back
Around my thirtieth birthday I noticed my family and friends where no longer rolling their eyes at everything I said so...

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Wanamingo posted:

So, uh, does anybody have any idea what the hell any of this means?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/12/food-baby-burrito_n_7569236.html

I've read it through three times now and it still doesn't make any sense to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs

except shes

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
Protecting Your Child From Gluten: A Mothers Horror Story
My hands started to shake as the officer told me I could not press charges against the woman who poisoned my daughter. I tried in vain to reason with him "But she knowingly gave my Khaleesi a piece of that birthday cake and I read on the internet...

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Booblord Zagats posted:

My Water-baby is Gonna Be MODOK for Halloween
Not because of his giant head and little arms, but because we can't get him unstuck from this little yellow recliner

After My Ninth Failed Pregnancy My Dr. has renamed my patient file to 'Miss Carriage'
Is my pussy this generation's Dachau?

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

oh a 17 year old ""child""

Why 17 Is The New 8
After Jenners' latest emotional outburst over video game journalism I realized that everything I'd been taught about maturity was a product of a patriarchal....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
I Was Name-Shamed On The Something Awful Forums
My eyes filled with tears as I looked a Kaydainne's birth certificate. Who were they to tell me what to name my son? All I wanted was for him to be unique and...

• Locked thread