Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nondescript Van
May 2, 2007

Gats N Party Hats :toot:
The Best Euphemisms to Use When Teaching Your Tween About The Holocaust
Broaching the subject of mass human extermination with an 11 year old can be hard...

Talking to Your Toddler About Gender Politics Using Song
Xer may not be old enough to understand the concepts, but xer seems to understand Slayer...

2 Birds With 1 Stone: Why I Paid a Bully to Beat Up my Son
Not only will the bully start to understand how to run a business and manage financials, but my son will learn how to stand up for himself...

Is Suicide The Right Choice After Breeding?
After having 3 kids, I think it's time to free up some resources so they can thrive...

How To Teach Your Teenager About Drunk Driving
My philosophy has always been "If you're going to do something, do it right"...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nondescript Van
May 2, 2007

I Was Ready for This Jelly
How I proved that overly tanned floozy wrong...

How to Educate Your Child About Dick Pix
I like to take a more high brow approach to teaching my kids how to evaluate the space, style, and subtext of internet dick photos...

Plains, Trains, and Automobiles: The Best Ways to Get Rid of a Body
You'll first want to choose an appropriate size container. If it's small enough, begin with a car with good suspension, otherwise look in to either buses or trains with larger storage areas and more lax security than local private airfields...

Teaching Your Child Cursive is Doing the Devil's Work
Thousands of people die each year from sloppy handwriting, and teaching cursive is a gateway to raising a murderer.

Full Blown AIDS: Overblown?
We have so many treatments now that I don't even know the level of blown that AIDS can be, but I guarantee one thing, it's not that much...

If Hitler Were Alive Today I Would Give Him a Piece of My Mind
Just who does he think he is, taking over all these text books? I am tired of these entitled white people...

Nondescript Van
May 2, 2007

Protecting My Child: Why I Won't be Naming Them Kaiden
http://www.google.org/publicalerts/alert?aid=cac1b0ea6a4a83a&hl=en&gl=US&source=web

• Locked thread