Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Placenta food truck on san Diego streets
this food truck finally serves up artisinal placenta with non gmo raw whole milk fins out where they are by....

hand sheared woll baby blanket
Your baby blanket isn't just to cover your baby it has to have meaning and effort becsuse we say so some great patterns after the jump

killing yourself 1 way to stronger kids
Of you kill yourself in the birthing tub (eat placenta first) your child will grow steong because they will need to fwnd for themselves in the wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

15 adorable todler clickbait things
Heres a list of 15 things todlers do that parents can tag on Facebook and say thas totally my Skyler and Moonshadow.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

This is not the Buzzfeed thread, though the effort is solid.

No this is a viable huffpo post

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

How My Son turned Lesbian
When I learned I was going to have a boy I wanted to cry, but then I thought of an experiment that would satisfy my needs. II gave my "son" Carma a strict diet of carpet, and allowed him to only listen to indigo girls (He calls them Indiglow girls so cute), He's also only allowed to wear Birkenstocks. Once he's 18 we'll be doing a full gender reassignment surgery so he can become a lesbian and I can be a proud mamma about how brave

• Locked thread