Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal
7 Reasons why an off-shoot Mormon cult compound may be the best environment for raising an autistic child
And what I found out when I became the Messiah Josiah Priestly's 4th wife.

Why I threatened the hospital with a lawsuit if they did not collect and refrigerate my child's afterbirth
And 25 things I have used it for since.

Having his penis covered by a tinted glass dome as soon as he is born
In today's society we find ourselves under constant threat by the patriarchy and it would break any mothers heart to see her lovechild join the ranks of the CIS...

My stillborn black lump of flesh is as much a child as anyone else
The first time I had to sue a local school to include a picture of xir in the yearbook was 2008, but I found myself having the same legal battle in 2009, 2010...

Gravity feeding your child from your honey-smeared breasts
When I first strapped myself into the inversion harness it took me a good 45 minutes, but you'd be amazed at how quickly I adapted to it.

This Kentucky court case over a woman's right to give birth during a hot yoga session may be a milestone in American legal history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal
Kale breast milk?
The greatest bio-engineers in America are gathered at the MASVA institute outside San Diego, squinting at small polyps growing on a leaf. But these aren't just any polyps, if you look closely you can glimpse a tiny, almost invisible nipple...

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

Why teaching your child to preemptively call for help when micro-aggressions are about to flare up got one New Hampshire woman in hot water.
It's a cool Autumn day at Hobart P. Weller Memorial Playground, the sky is a deep blue with nary a cloud in site. But then you hear it, a tiny voice crying out "RAPE! RAPE! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!". Looking closely, you can see a 5 year old child (whose gender we will NOT assume) pointing and screaming at another child who tried to touch xer toy train. This is exactly the kind of healthy behavior that got Liandra Delwyrn in...

Phyzixian: The new doctor finding app that will find you the most agreeable doctor in your area
For 3 months now I've been desperately searching for somebody to write me a prescription to put my child on horse tranquilizers. Imagine my delight when a work friend told me "there's an app for that"!

Lake Wannahamma: The first straight conversion camp in America, is now accepting applicants
The pain I felt when my child came out as normative-sexual was immense, but at the time I falsely believed there was nothing I could do.

Clayren fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Jul 21, 2015

• Locked thread