Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Wanamingo posted:

13 Baby Names To Consider If You're Obsessed With 'Clueless'

The Endearing Reason Ashton Kutcher Is Constantly Changing Diapers

Do You Trust A Robot With Your Baby?

The second one at least is real which makes me suspect the others are too :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

My 2-year-old is super gay, and we love him more than a straight child because he doesn't rape

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Stottie Kyek posted:

Helping My Children's Future Careers
The first thing an employer will see when they Google Huntyrr is my blog post about him making GBS threads his pants at Disneyland.

Helping My Children's Future Careers
By legally naming my child Google Huntyrr, I am sending an unmistakeable message to Google that if they do not hire him he will be completely relentless in his quest to track down and...

loquacius fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Jul 24, 2015

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Uncle Enzo posted:

This Blogger Is Changing The World, One Brave Day At A Time
Command Ant is a blogger who is challenging the patriarchy's notion that a person should wear clean clothes and...

10 Fat Acceptance Activists You Should Be Following On Twitter
What topics are trending on twitter is a matter of serious importance, just like being genderqueer...

These Courageous Pictures Show A Half-Naked Ugly Chick With Bizarre Slogans Smeared On Her Flesh
I applaud anyone willing to brave the overwhelming expectation that people should wear clothes that cover their panniculus...

I read HuffPo's political news section a lot and there is p much a 100% chance that one of the linked articles on the right side of the screen will be a variation on either "I found pictures on the Internet of a fat/ugly person in revealing clothing; here, look, this is them" or "<x celebrity> was seen in public being conventionally attractive and I am reporting on this for some reason while struggling to conceal my resentment of her", it's uncanny

The site is like a newspaper with Tumblr in the margins between articles basically

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

RaceBannon posted:

10 Reasons I Love My Pediatrician More Than My Husband

We Weep For African Lions. But What About Black Lives?

What a Feminist Dad Wants For Father's Day

Stunning Photos Document The Effects Of Too-Tight Shapewear

10 Emojis Special Needs Parents Could Really Use

10 Signs 'Frozen' Has Taken Over My Life

Rachel Dolezal, Really?

Why This Mom Had To Say 'Not All Mommies Love Their Babies The Way I Love You'

My 3-Year-Old Is A Breastfeeding Advocate

Facebook, Remind Me Again, What Breasts Are OK?

My Nickname: A Cautionary Tale About Racism

Pixar Fails At Body Positivity in 'Inside, Out'

serious question, how many of these are real because I thought they were fake until I saw the last one which is definitely real

RaceBannon posted:

Judgy-Wudgy Was a Mom

"...and judging people is, of course, bad in every instance. Except when I do it. Because I'm right."

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Wanamingo posted:

They're all real

It turns out that what a feminist dad wants for Father's Day is true gender equality the world over

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I am kinda curious how you could possibly get any more genderless than "baggy jacket and pants in bright red with fur trim worn by a fat person"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Peanut President posted:

You Won't Believe Where I Found My Baby's Name
I get lots of compliments from other parents for my son, The Ram Jam Song "Mississippi Queen"'s, name. Well let me tell you a story

:thejoke:

Like they'd use a Southern rock song about a stripper :rolleyes: It'd be Bjork or nothing

loquacius fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Aug 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The Mash posted:

Tired Of Sad Faces, Boy Collects Smiles After Losing His Parents

this is literally a DC Comics villain backstory

quote:

I Don't Think Teachers Know What They're Doing

this idea here is the reason I hate homeschoolers so much
"You might have a fancy degree and years of experience in education, but I'm little Jeighdunn's mother, so I know what's best for him, and I say it's not good for his little head to start learning arithmetic until he's at least 14. :btroll:"

• Locked thread