Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
8 Reasons Why You Need to Stop Fist-Bumping
I'll admit it, I was an avid fist-bumper and I had been fist bumping for years until I found out how it was affecting my relationships...

I Joined My Boyfriend's Guy's Night and Things Have Never Been Better
Last week my boyfriend Tyler said he was going to go over to his friend's house to watch the Seahawks game. The idea shocked me...

His Fiancée Said "No" but They Couldn't Be Happier
When Martin asked Josie to marry him and she said no, he was proud of her for being able to assert herself...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Ten Puppies Who Are So Sleepy They Can't Even

My Five Year Old is a Satanist and We Celebrate It

At Maughndei's Birthday party I served a devil's food cake with a pentagram and HAIL SATAN written in cherry syrup...

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
This Thing That Wasn't But Then It Was

When I first heard about this thing being not, I was mad but then I found out, it was.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
I believe it's spelt: Qeiyghdeghnne

• Locked thread