Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
How Autism Saved My Child's Life

What This Man Said To My Blind Retarded Deaf Transexual Son Will Enrage You, and Then Make You Smile

My Disabled Kid Isn't Broken, Just DIFFERENT!!1111

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Raped By My Fetus
One brave womyn speaks out on the horrors of carrying a male embryo to term

My Child Farts A Lot, And That's Okay
Little Jacelyinn has always been a bit different....

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Hot New Diet Craze---The Food Stamp Cleanse

An estimated 46 million people relied on the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program---or SNAP, also known as food stamps---to provide adequate nutrition for themselves and their families last year. But what the research doesn't immediately make obvious is that there's a hot new diet trend taking off on Twitter, called the Food Stamp Cleanse. This easy-to-make, hard-to-complete cleanse program entails nothing more than simple, SNAP-approved ingredients and can help participants lose ten to fifteen pounds in the first week alone. We sat down to talk to a few of the participants, to find out what got them into this particular cleanse and how it's working for them....

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
RACISM: Are White Cops To Blame?

How to Tell If You're Raising An Indigo Child

How *insert innocuous everyday item here* Is Secretly Killing You

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Why the Titanic Was A Blessing Instead Of A Tragedy--And Three Other Lessons To Teach Your White Child

It's long been known that blacks were not permitted to even purchase tickets aboard the doomed cruise ship, thus entirely negating the tragic loss of 1,517 men women and children who sank with her....

Oh wait, that's just summing up an argument from Tumblr.

• Locked thread