Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Quailmom: How I'm Fighting For The Rights Of My Fictional Children
Ever since I adopted Doug Funny, I've been proud of my status as a mother, but my doctor...

10 Crazy Things You Won't Believe They Let Clouds Look Like In Japan!
I spent three days in Japan, and never left my hotel, so I'm kind of an expert on the country...

Placenta Pants: How One Brave Woman Turned An Act Of Misogyny Into A Liberating Business Opportunity
"I've had it with your deranged placenta obsession!" her husband yelled as he fled their home...

Why I've Completely Given Up On My Appearance, And Why Everyone Should Praise Me Nonstop For It
I look like a mound of raw dough someone rolled through a pile of dirty laundry and stuck a pair of goofy glassed into, but...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Could you please link to the article you copy-pasted this from?

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Why Condemning Child Molestation Is The Ultimate Act Of Male Privilege
Ever since I read Lena Dunham's book, I realized that...

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Booblord Zagats posted:

Dade is a weird first name, but call him Murphy and you can pretend you're in RObocop so I'd say keep on keepin on, bro

I don't know, I think Dade Murphy already sounds like an 80s cop name, even without the Robocop comparison.

Pvt.Scott should stay friends with the kid's family so he can play The Heat is On every time they show up.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
God drat it, now I can't stop listening to The Heat is On!

Thanks a lot, Dade! :mad:

• Locked thread