Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Why I WON'T Be Taking My Child To See The New Muppets Movie

7 Reasons You Should Be Watching Your Teen In The Bathroom

New Study Suggests Adults Should Breastfeed, Not Babies

Why I Took my Trans Child Out Of Her LGBT Girl Scout Troop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
What is "Rapunzel-Style Parenting," And Why Is It So Popular?

New Study Suggest Rapunzel Parenting Will Make Children MORE Social As Adults

Why Rapunzel Parenting Is Here To Stay

Doctors Call "Rapunzel-Style Parenting" Into Question

Why I Don't Care About The Looks I get When I say I'm Raising My Children Rapunzel-Style

It Doesn't Matter What The Media Says, Rapunzel Parenting DID NOT Cause Those Deaths

Why I Gave Up Rapunzel Parenting

California Bans Rapunzel Style Parenting

I Was Raised "Rapunzel-Style" For Ten Years, And It Was The Best Thing My Parents Did For Me

Why This Doctor Says The Criticism of "Rapunzel-Style Parenting" Was Unfounded

Rapunzel Style Parenting Making A Comeback

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Why I'm Proud When The Children At School Call My Child A Fag
My parents want their kids to grow up to be doctors or lawyers. I want my kids to grow up to ignore societal definitions of gender.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

h_double posted:

Why You're Right To Punish Your Spouse For Things They Do In Dreams
Things don't need to happen for you to be affected by them. You just have to imagine them. Because here's the thing about imagined scenarios: They are made of pictures. And visual memory is most reliable than auditory or tactile. That's right, folks, we remember what we see.

Just take a minute to think about the implications of that.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Thunder Moose posted:

Do you think Kayden is an interesting and unique name for a son/daughter? Asking for a friend.

It's spelled Keighdynne

• Locked thread