Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
10 overly complicated coffee orders to try
My hands were shaking and I was pouring sweat as my best friend Alexia ordered a coffee drink I've never heard of. How could she? I was so embarrassed.....

10 tricks empowered suburban moms use to not tip baristas
It's 2015 and you would think in this day and age every Starbucks would have a plentiful supply of mocha almond milk, gluten free of course. So when my barista politely informed me they were out the magic words formed in my head. "Oh, no tip for you I guess." I smiled as victory filled my body...

10 ways for moms to handle a barista with an attitude
I was having quite a day. Jhayden wasn't latching, my husband was out of town for work again and the X3 was due at the dealer for maintenance. When the barista said there really wasn't a substitute for the gluten free mocha almond milk I requested... Well, I wasn't taking this kind of attitude any more. Didn't she know how crazy my day already was? She was about to.

10 DIY ways to appease the elder gods
My husband thought painting the garage door the colour from space was a crazy idea. But as a part time Realtor and full time cultist/super mom I know two things. Curb appeal and sacrifice...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread