Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:
Two-Year-Old Proves Gender Is A Social Construct By Getting Sex Change
New media campaign empowers women.

Woman Loses Weight, Looks So Much Better, And Much More Healthy
Come viciously attack the people who used to fat shame her.

I Am Disgusted By The Actions of This Person Whose Views I Disagree With
The actions of this person are indicative of all of Them.

If You Are a Man, Winston, You Are The Last Man
There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always — do not forget this, Winston — always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face — forever.

Taylor Swift Calls Out Tumblr Troll For Negativity And Bad Grammar
Taylor Swift has no time for cruelty or the misuse of "your."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:

General Tofu posted:

the way people use the word, it seems a microaggression is anything anyone does that even slightly bothers you- and it's ALWAYS their fault, not YOUR fault for being oversensitive. Someone gets a seat on the bus before you do, and you have to stand? That's a MICROAGGRESSION and it is your JOB to be OFFENDED.

Real words: Microaggression used to mean the poo poo white people would do where they couldn't be RACIST or they'd get busted so they were just racist in a way that wasn't technically illegal or anything. It's the "I'm not touching you!" policy.

Tumblr words: Microaggression is anytime you feel that anyone could potentially have been offended at something. It doesn't matter if anyone was offended, it doesn't matter if you even know why it's offensive, it doesn't matter if anyone will ever be offended, and it doesn't even matter if you can't actually point to any instance of anything happening that nobody was ever offended about.

Example:

My professor is a Zionist white
I've never seen my professor exhibiting signs of Jewry microaggression, but I can tell some of the Aryans minorities in class are uncomfortable, so here's why I posted pictures of dead fetuses all over his office and called the gestapo university ethics committee on him.

• Locked thread