Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Perfect Trap Building Practice

I've decided to try my hand at hunting The Most Dangerous Game (men). A member of my adventuring club recommended the beach, and she was right. You've got sharp implements just growing out of the sand, if you're willing to risk getting close to the water. Part of the danger, makes it more fun ;) It's so easy to just dig a deep, deep hole, throw some sharp rocks and jellyfish (TIP: put water shallow enough so they can live but be pissed enough to sting the man), throw a towel over it, throw on a bikini, and wait on the other side. Eventually I got bored of that and tried more advanced tactics, like waiting under water and grabbing then burying their legs in the ocean. Never see it coming.

5/5, I think maybe during the off-season I'll go intermediate and try the city.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
hosed UP PIGEONS CARRIED AWAY MY WIFE

She was eating some fries and now she's gone. Why. They left me one of their own as a trade but honestly she's not my type. -5!

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Worst Grits I've Ever Had!

I love grits because of their texture, but is too much! It falls through your fork, which for some stupid reason is gigantic and plastic with a hollow backside, making eating it extremely difficult. 3/5 stars because at least it's free, and there's lots of it

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
I have spent years moving each grain of sand individually to ensure the beach is totally uniform and smooth. I count the sand to make sure it's all accounted for. Every summer, I have to start over, because of People and frankly I'm sick of it. But what can you do, I love what I do. No, I don't work at the beach, what kind of stupid question is that.

74,824,934,100 grains of sand out of 4,295,721,194,048,155.4

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
There's no quicksand here! There's a huge amount of sand, but not one single patch that will suck me down slowly, my fate inescapable, until it finally overcomes me. This is bulls#1t! This site won't let me vote 0, so i'm forced to give it 1 star.

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

hahahahaha

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Sand sand everywhere
And not a grain to eat

----------------

• Locked thread