Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Cunty

this place is GROSS and DISGUSTING, dont waste yoiur time!!!

first of all, the ground is covered in cat litter or maybe its the stuff they put in ashtrays i dont know but YUCK!!! what idiot decided that was a good idea. also the water smels like crotches and i saw a bug. it crawled on my arm this place is a joke. the hot dogs are ok though. 2/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

My gf brought me here once.Lots of people and cars were here that day and it wasnt even the weekend.We walked so far down and came across a group of old n00dz.That was about the time I told her its time to go.I didnt know it was a partial nude beach and wasnt up for any old parts hanging where I could see em. 2 stars.

Lil Cunty

Best place to poop in the county

I've been pooping at this beach for almost 5 years, and plan on pooping here another 5 at least! Was a little worried when they closed the northeast bathrooms near the Fauntleroy entrance, but no one seems to mind if you go right in the water. Get here early on weekends though! 5/5

ty crap

ty landy

FluffieDuckie

The service here is awful. No one greeted us when we arrived, we never got menus and no one even offered us water. We finally left hungry and angry

0 stars Don't waste your time

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

verily carefree

wheres the wifi
this place has no wifi. what a joke.
***/*****

Lil Cunty

VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

On 07/13/15 at approximately 12:30 I took my wife and 3 month old son to your "establishment". First of all, my wife is very sensitive to noise and within 10 minutes of being there started experiencing migraine symptoms. We looked all over for staff to see if they could do anything about the laughter, music splashing noises, etc. but couldnt find even ONE person to help us. Warning flags were already going off at this point but all of our friends recommended this place so we were willing to give it a chance...fast forward 2 hours later, my infant son starts crying and so we check on him and HE HAS A BURN ALL OVER HIS FACE. I've never seen such irresponsible mananagement in my life. What kind of "family-friendly environment" has a ball of flaming, child-burning gas hanging directly overhead? I'll be telling all my family-oriented colleagues to leave this location OFF their summer to-do list. The hot dogs were pretty good though. 0/5

ty crap

ty landy

landy.
Way too crowded. My treasure was found before i could even paint the x. 0/5

Lil Cunty

End Gentrification Now!

used to be a big fan of this place before Big Beach came in and ruined everything like always. OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEPLE. mom and pop beaches are becoming a thing of the past, like video stores and the statler brothers. 0/5 #takebackourbeaches #lifesabeach #surfnotdurf

ty crap

ty landy

weird

by zen death robot

landy. posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lil Cunty

Came here to bury my nemesis up to his neck at low tide like Ted Danson in Creepshow. 5/5

ty crap

ty landy

treasure bear

The water got bigger? my sand castle was destroyed and we had to move. Who did this?

FreshCutFries

i tried to join a game of volleyball but they would not let me play. i tried to explain that i was a fun person and had taken a volleyball class, but they would still not let me play. i then attempted to demonstrate both of these facts, but they would not watch my demonstrations.

2/5 this beach is mean.

landy.
the crab was undercooked, there were broken clamshells all over the place and nobody was cleaning them up, and the waiter just sat down watching the ocean. would not recommend 0/5

Mom with a blog

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
i went to a night-time beach party and one of the ladies there took my sweater from my car (WITHOUT my permission) and when i got it back there was a stain on it, also it was cold and wet and i suspect one of the men there of stealing my newspaper

i give it 2.25 / 5 s

Lil Cunty

My nemesis buried me here up to my neck at low tide like Ted Danson in Creepshow. 0/5

ty crap

ty landy

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Jimi Changa posted:

Came here to bury my nemesis up to his neck at low tide like Ted Danson in Creepshow. 5/5

Jimi Changa posted:

My nemesis buried me here up to my neck at low tide like Ted Danson in Creepshow. 0/5

lol

City of Glompton

treasure bear posted:

The water got bigger? my sand castle was destroyed and we had to move. Who did this?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

Whatever you do, do NOT order the sandwich.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

alnilam

bad place to be thirsty
i got really thirsty so i asked for some water - first of all, HELLO, you are required by LAW to provide water to thirsty patrons!. Someone pointed me towards the water, and it wasn't even in a cup?? But it gets worse. I tried to drink some and it was the worse water I've ever tasted - even worse than my nana's well water (ha!). Somehow I got even more thirsty drinking it??!
4/5

ty manifisto

Bwee

landy. posted:

Bwee

treasure bear posted:

Mom with a blog

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
a bird stole my hot dog and now i'm in a big legal battle with the beach

thanks, the beach

Ace of Baes
TOO BRIGHT

Ok, first off this place is way too bright, the glare made it so I couldn't even play Pokemon XYZ on my nintendo 3DSXL. Secondly it's hot, way too hot, I got really sweaty and my arm pit hair started chafing. And finally it's loud, these white birds kept squawking and pooping everywhere. I went to the subway across the street for the air conditioning and the service left something to be desired.

1/5

----------------

FreshCutFries

this beach has an over abundance of male nipples. it has wonderful, clean sand. the water is clean and has just the right amount of choppiness. the atmosphere is fun. but its like....alright dude we get it...you have nipples. put a drat shirt on.

Miss Psychosis

Hello? I'm at... I'm at the beach [muted sob] Please... Please send an officer out. Please. Please. I'm being assaulted. The sun is burning me over and over. I.... Oh god I... [Call cuts off]

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Perfect Trap Building Practice

I've decided to try my hand at hunting The Most Dangerous Game (men). A member of my adventuring club recommended the beach, and she was right. You've got sharp implements just growing out of the sand, if you're willing to risk getting close to the water. Part of the danger, makes it more fun ;) It's so easy to just dig a deep, deep hole, throw some sharp rocks and jellyfish (TIP: put water shallow enough so they can live but be pissed enough to sting the man), throw a towel over it, throw on a bikini, and wait on the other side. Eventually I got bored of that and tried more advanced tactics, like waiting under water and grabbing then burying their legs in the ocean. Never see it coming.

5/5, I think maybe during the off-season I'll go intermediate and try the city.

----------------

the unabonger

landy. posted:

the unabonger

treasure bear posted:

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
hosed UP PIGEONS CARRIED AWAY MY WIFE

She was eating some fries and now she's gone. Why. They left me one of their own as a trade but honestly she's not my type. -5!

----------------

the unabonger

City of Glompton posted:

Whatever you do, do NOT order the sandwich.

why do people never get hungry at the beach?

the unabonger
because of all the sand which is there!!!!!

-my dad, about a million times every goddamn summer

Wertjoe

DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE

HELLO I WENT TO THE BEACH AFTER YEARS OF WATCHINF BAYWATCH I EXPECTED THE LIFEGJARDS TO BE VERY BUSTY AND HOT BUT I WAS NOT PLEASED WITH THE FEMALES WHO PRESENTED THEMSELVES AS LIFE GUARDS. THIS IS NOT THE AMERICA I WAS RAISED IN.

Lil Cunty

Wertjoe posted:

THIS IS NOT THE AMERICA I WAS RAISED IN.

ty crap

ty landy

Piso Mojado

STILL VOMITING

After hearing about the romantic atmosphere from friends, my husband and I decided we had to see it for ourselves. The service was slow, the dress code atrocious, and worst of all - our crab were under-portioned as well as under-cooked. This would explain why I've been vomiting and pooping for nearly 48 hours straight. Worst experience of my LIFE!

Lil Cunty

A lot cooler 10 years ago

starts out strong with lots of sand, waves, promises of fun. begins to feel a little derivative by the middle of the day, and by night you realize its just the same tired top of the pops poo poo that everybody else is into. yawn. 2/5

ty crap

ty landy

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
heard about sea salt so i went to the sea. it was all wet! they also didn't mention the crabs everywhere! "suffer not the inky gaze of a crab" - Leviticus 19:6. the abominations were everywhere! 1/10 stars

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Worst Grits I've Ever Had!

I love grits because of their texture, but is too much! It falls through your fork, which for some stupid reason is gigantic and plastic with a hollow backside, making eating it extremely difficult. 3/5 stars because at least it's free, and there's lots of it

----------------

Bwee
this is not the sex on the beach i ordered

the unabonger
Let me just preface this review by saying that when I went to the beach, I was expecting a calm, relaxing, afternoon laying in the beautiful sand and reading. What I experienced tho, was the complete opposite. First of all, someone needs to clean this place up. There's sticks all over the place, you couldn't go anywhere without stumbling upon rotting plants even in the water (seriously, who keeps killing the plants here?), and get this, there's charcoal everywhere. Couldn't any one of the numerous people that work here have done some quick cleaning before the start of the day? I mean come on. And don't get me started on all of the noise. Children screaming (I mean come on, really? Children? At a place like the beach?), gulls screaming, and for some reason the waves were extra big and loud. Who really wants the waves to be that big and loud anyways? I mean, really. Overall a terrible experience, and I wont be coming back.

The one star is because my husband enjoyed splashing in the shallows.
1/5 Stars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
I have spent years moving each grain of sand individually to ensure the beach is totally uniform and smooth. I count the sand to make sure it's all accounted for. Every summer, I have to start over, because of People and frankly I'm sick of it. But what can you do, I love what I do. No, I don't work at the beach, what kind of stupid question is that.

74,824,934,100 grains of sand out of 4,295,721,194,048,155.4

----------------

• Locked thread