Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FreshCutFries

i tried to join a game of volleyball but they would not let me play. i tried to explain that i was a fun person and had taken a volleyball class, but they would still not let me play. i then attempted to demonstrate both of these facts, but they would not watch my demonstrations.

2/5 this beach is mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreshCutFries

this beach has an over abundance of male nipples. it has wonderful, clean sand. the water is clean and has just the right amount of choppiness. the atmosphere is fun. but its like....alright dude we get it...you have nipples. put a drat shirt on.

FreshCutFries

was the message accurate?

FreshCutFries

oh good...i was asking because i went to a beach and found a message that said MEET HOT SINGLES, and this means it must have been a prophecy :)

FreshCutFries

• Locked thread