Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Cunty

this place is GROSS and DISGUSTING, dont waste yoiur time!!!

first of all, the ground is covered in cat litter or maybe its the stuff they put in ashtrays i dont know but YUCK!!! what idiot decided that was a good idea. also the water smels like crotches and i saw a bug. it crawled on my arm this place is a joke. the hot dogs are ok though. 2/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

Best place to poop in the county

I've been pooping at this beach for almost 5 years, and plan on pooping here another 5 at least! Was a little worried when they closed the northeast bathrooms near the Fauntleroy entrance, but no one seems to mind if you go right in the water. Get here early on weekends though! 5/5

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

On 07/13/15 at approximately 12:30 I took my wife and 3 month old son to your "establishment". First of all, my wife is very sensitive to noise and within 10 minutes of being there started experiencing migraine symptoms. We looked all over for staff to see if they could do anything about the laughter, music splashing noises, etc. but couldnt find even ONE person to help us. Warning flags were already going off at this point but all of our friends recommended this place so we were willing to give it a chance...fast forward 2 hours later, my infant son starts crying and so we check on him and HE HAS A BURN ALL OVER HIS FACE. I've never seen such irresponsible mananagement in my life. What kind of "family-friendly environment" has a ball of flaming, child-burning gas hanging directly overhead? I'll be telling all my family-oriented colleagues to leave this location OFF their summer to-do list. The hot dogs were pretty good though. 0/5

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

End Gentrification Now!

used to be a big fan of this place before Big Beach came in and ruined everything like always. OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEPLE. mom and pop beaches are becoming a thing of the past, like video stores and the statler brothers. 0/5 #takebackourbeaches #lifesabeach #surfnotdurf

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

Came here to bury my nemesis up to his neck at low tide like Ted Danson in Creepshow. 5/5

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

My nemesis buried me here up to my neck at low tide like Ted Danson in Creepshow. 0/5

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

Wertjoe posted:

THIS IS NOT THE AMERICA I WAS RAISED IN.

ty crap

ty landy

Lil Cunty

A lot cooler 10 years ago

starts out strong with lots of sand, waves, promises of fun. begins to feel a little derivative by the middle of the day, and by night you realize its just the same tired top of the pops poo poo that everybody else is into. yawn. 2/5

ty crap

ty landy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

Next best thing to a Vegas vacation!

Can't make it to sin City this year, so I'm doing the beach instead. If You stay on the dirty side of the beach near the train tracks where the hobos pee and make sure to keep your back turned to the ocean and drink a lot of tequila and also set all your money on fire it's almost like the real thing, or at least Reno. 4/5

ty crap

ty landy

• Locked thread