Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the unabonger

landy. posted:

Way too crowded. My treasure was found before i could even paint the x. 0/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger

treasure bear posted:

The water got bigger? my sand castle was destroyed and we had to move. Who did this?

the unabonger

City of Glompton posted:

Whatever you do, do NOT order the sandwich.

why do people never get hungry at the beach?

the unabonger
because of all the sand which is there!!!!!

-my dad, about a million times every goddamn summer

the unabonger
Let me just preface this review by saying that when I went to the beach, I was expecting a calm, relaxing, afternoon laying in the beautiful sand and reading. What I experienced tho, was the complete opposite. First of all, someone needs to clean this place up. There's sticks all over the place, you couldn't go anywhere without stumbling upon rotting plants even in the water (seriously, who keeps killing the plants here?), and get this, there's charcoal everywhere. Couldn't any one of the numerous people that work here have done some quick cleaning before the start of the day? I mean come on. And don't get me started on all of the noise. Children screaming (I mean come on, really? Children? At a place like the beach?), gulls screaming, and for some reason the waves were extra big and loud. Who really wants the waves to be that big and loud anyways? I mean, really. Overall a terrible experience, and I wont be coming back.

The one star is because my husband enjoyed splashing in the shallows.
1/5 Stars

• Locked thread