Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

STILL VOMITING

After hearing about the romantic atmosphere from friends, my husband and I decided we had to see it for ourselves. The service was slow, the dress code atrocious, and worst of all - our crab were under-portioned as well as under-cooked. This would explain why I've been vomiting and pooping for nearly 48 hours straight. Worst experience of my LIFE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

quote:

STILL VOMITING

After hearing about the romantic atmosphere from friends, my husband and I decided we had to see it for ourselves. When we FINALLY were seated we found that the service was slow, the dress code atrocious, and worst of all - our crab was under-portioned as well as under-cooked. This would explain why I've been vomiting for the last 12 hours. Worst experience of my LIFE!

Dear patron -

We are truly sorry you had such an awful experience at the beach, but we do not feel like you are telling the whole story. We understand how frustrating it is to have to wait so long. Had you made reservations by calling ahead (It was Saturday evening, after all), we are certain we could have accommodated you better. We also would have warned you about our dress code at this time, which is that we are not, in fact, a nude beach. All we required is that a minimal amount of clothing must be worn as mandated by state and federal health code since we are (as your husband pointed out many times to our staff) in America.

We are also incredibly sorry for your recent illness, but whatever sickness you have been afflicted with could not have been caused by our food, as you never ordered any. In fact, your party of two spent most of your time here just drinking our signature Long Island Ice Teas and yelling at our waitstaff. Perhaps you may have been confusing our entrees with the decorative population of hermit crabs which roam our grounds. This would corroborate at least a half dozen accounts reported by our staff, and would most likely explain your current state of vomiting.

With that said, it is our mission here at the beach to ensure every customer is treated with respect and leaves happy (and full), so we offer our sincerest apology and hope you feel better soon.

Piso Mojado fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Jul 17, 2015

Piso Mojado

If you ask me, The Beach was the best movie of the summer and Leo looked great in it. It did have some weird moments but Leo's acting was always able to correct the course. So don't waste any more time, because this is a MUST SEE!

Tiffany Brookes, 9th Grade.
6/14/2003

• Locked thread