Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

My rights were violated...AGAIN

I have already explained this to the point of exhaustion but just for the record: I am a sovereign citizen therefore I am NOT required to honor your taped-off area of the beach (and the tape was gold-fringed, by the way, hell it was COMPLETELY yellow). Also there was no posted price for sea turtle eggs ANYWHERE so I had to assume they were complimentary. Who wouldn't?

2/5 Just another tool to impose martial law on the people. The eggs were good though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

came for the saggy titties, stayed for the potbellied European male tourists in speedos.

4/5

google THIS

Not the real ocean

What is this dumb crap? I watched the "ocean" for hours and not once did I see a whale, a shark, or a manta ray. I told my son he would get to meet Nemo and Dory and he was so disappointed. No corals or squids or dolphins? It was clearly just a big vat of salt flavored water. I want my money back.

1/5 This beach is a scam artist

• Locked thread