Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Jeb: Why are you talking about George?
Trump: I did what your brother couldn't.
Jeb: Don't say this to me.
Trump: I broke you and I beat you. It was George who told me about you. He's the prophet. He's the smart one. He knew what was there and he found me to take it out of the ground, and you know what the funny thing is? Listen... listen... listen... I paid him ten million dollars, cash in hand, just like that. He has his own company now. A prosperous little business. Three wells producing. Five hundred thousand dollars a week.
[Jeb cries]
Trump: Stop crying, you sniveling rear end! Stop your nonsense. You're just the afterbirth, Jeb.
Jeb: No...
Trump: You slithered out of your mother's filth.
Jeb: No.
Trump: They should have put you in a glass jar on a mantlepiece. Where were you when George was suckling at his mother's teat? Where were you? Who was nursing you, poor Jeb? One of Cheney's sows? That land has been had. Nothing you can do about it. It's gone. It's had.
Jeb: If you would just take...
Trump: You lose.
Jeb: ...this lease, Donald...
Trump: Drainage! Drainage, Jeb, you boy. Drained dry. I'm so sorry. Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now, my straw reaches acroooooooss the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake!
[sucking sound]
Trump: I drink it up!
Jeb: Don't bully me, Donaldl!
[Trump roars and throws Jeb across the room]
Trump: Did you think your song and dance and your superstition would help you, Jeb? I am the Third Revelation! I am who the Lord has chosen!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread