Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
We now know that liberals use dead babies bought from planned parenthood in their artisan sandwiches, therefore we need to arm unborn children so they can defend themselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

gets so mad at donald trumps repeated assertions that he has a low iq that he assault him on stage

lol you mad, bitch?

*approval rating skyrockets*

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Something Else posted:

a stirring impromptu rendition of the digimon theme

my colleague here obviously will not defend a state's right to teach alternate theories to digivolution, he will not allow schools to teach your children about the digi-destined

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
What my opponents fail to realize is that unless we pass an amendment banning gay marriage for good, God will not save us once Israel defeats the filthy Muslims once and for all and the last seal is broken.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

DutchDupe posted:

*only let on debate stage because im the only female GOP candidate despite terrible poll numbers*

Affirmative action is UNfair and must end!

lol this is quite the fantasy you have concocted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I love death and suffering of the lower classes

• Locked thread