Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!
"Well that is a good question, and I'm glad you asked it, because-"*immediately pivots to own talking point which strongly implies a minority of some kind is genetically predisposed to criminality, and should be sterilized as such*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

*seethes with near-visible contempt at having to share the stage with the rest of these clowns.*

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Chokes McGee posted:

lol if you think Christie is making the debate

While the best example, he's hardly the only one it fits.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

And so I say, "yes!" Yes, let them all die!
*thunderous applause*

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

MrBims posted:

I'd like to take a moment to recognize - in the clear absence of my senate colleague Democrat Bernie Sanders's understanding or investment in this issue - that black lives do, in fact, matter. -Ted Cruz

While my esteemed colleague was more than willing to affirm that "black" lives matter, I can't help but recognize a particular people he didn't bother to acknowledge. A people who carry the heaviest burden in our modern, entitlement-minded society, and whom the federal bureaucracy continues to attack with crushing taxes at every turn. Yes, I think it is time that we all rise up and with one voice proclaim that which we all know to be true: white lives matter!."
*crowd erupts in applause, spontaneous declarations of the 14 words*

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

And so I stand here now, my fellow Americans, as the only candidate with the guts to say what you all know to be true: we must nuke Iran before they nuke us!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

StandardVC10 posted:

*Produces rifle from behind podium, fires it into the air*

• Locked thread