Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeta Taskforce
Jun 27, 2002

Well I get sent Bibles by a lot of people... we keep them at a certain place. A very nice place. But people send me Bibles. And you know, it's very interesting. I get so much mail, and because I'm in this incredible location in Manhattan, you can't keep most of the mail you get....There's no way I would ever throw anything, to do anything negative to a Bible, so what we do is we keep all of the Bibles....I would have a fear of doing something other than very positive, so actually I store them and keep them and sometimes give them away to other people but I do get sent a lot of Bibles and I like that. I think that's great.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeta Taskforce
Jun 27, 2002

Although it is true that I once said that illegal immigrants are people and should not be ripped apart by wild dogs, and that I also said that trees, oxygen and the environment are all necessary, I want to reassure the good and decent American voters here today that such views were a youthful indiscretion and my opinion on such matters has evolved as I have received more information from the Charles and David Koch Foundations.

• Locked thread