Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meatbag Esq.
May 3, 2006

Hmm which internet meme should go here again?
I may have been a failure of a CEO of HP, and had a failure of a run for senate in california, but there is no way that my presidential bid can fail because the entire reason I'm here is to create plausible deniability that the GOP has women or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meatbag Esq.
May 3, 2006

*is caught checking grindr by camera I didn't realize was in a corner*

Meatbag Esq.
May 3, 2006

It's ok cause she's also a republican candidate.

Meatbag Esq.
May 3, 2006

I am not a scientist, which is why I am qualified to discount the consensus of nearly 100% of climate scientists and never pass a law that might affect how much businesses pollute because free market. Also, passing gun laws won't stop criminals, much in the same way that smoking laws don't reduce smoking. Further, we need to cut a few million dollars a year on this welfare program because we need to tighten our purse strings and reduce the debt, but the billions of dollars a small tax increase on the wealthy will bring in is just a drop in the bucket and won't do enough to address long term spending.

Meatbag Esq.
May 3, 2006

*Toupee falls off*

Meatbag Esq.
May 3, 2006

Barack "HOUSSAIN" Obama.

Meatbag Esq.
May 3, 2006

Read my lips, no new taxes. (Except on poors)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meatbag Esq.
May 3, 2006

Listen, luck skyranger was definitely a conservative as he exerted his God given right to bear arms against an oppressive totalitarian goverment (the Obama administration) and would have voted for me.

• Locked thread