Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
which candidate should we vote for, my fellow anarchists?

i know people like bernie sanders. i think he's a bit of a statist though. is jill stein still an option? is she a statist? which candidates support anarchy and peace?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

donald trump

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
you can vote for me, id appreciate it

Alereon
Feb 6, 2004

Dehumanize yourself and face to Trumpshed
College Slice

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

donald trump
anarcho-accelerationism

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!
This guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
vote for ron paul. ignore the statist thugs and their "he's not running" bs

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
I'm an anarch, OP

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The Koch Brothers feel your struggle against the man - help them rage against the machine in 2016

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Ripper Roo.

Reflections85
Apr 30, 2013

Vote for the candidate who can govern least. Look to Ted Cruz. Almost destroyed the American economy last time by arguing against raising the debt ceiling. That would have probably only sent the US into a depression. But, think about it now. China's economy is dangerously unstable. The Euro looks like it will keep having problems. If we can get a President Ted Cruz who can use his influence to get Congress to not raise the debt ceiling, think of the damage that could be done to the world economies. This contraction of capitalism, would hopefully damage both capitalists and the state. If we are really luckily, it could render the dollar worthless and destroy the entire institution of free trade. If we want anarchy, we have to vote Cruz. Although, Trump is growing on me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
Lonnie Machin

• Locked thread