Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will make it?
Bobby Jindal
Ben Carson
Chris Christie
Jeb Bush
Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Lindsay Graham
Mike Huckabee
Herman Cain
Rand Paul
Ron Paul
Reince Preibus
Marco Rubio
Rick Santorum
John Bohener
Scott Walker
Hail Satan
John McCain
Richard Nixon
Donald Trump
RONALD REAGAN
Rick Perry
Ted Cruz
Mitt Romney
George Pataki
John Kasich
View Results

• Locked thread
Spooky Forum Ghost
Mar 9, 2015
I'm looking forward to the kid's table debate tbqh

Fiorina
Perry
Jindal
Graham
Santorum
Pataki
Gilmore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
Fox News's producers panic as they realize that Jim Gilmore died back in 2008, and that a ghost has been running in the primary this whole time. Reince Priebus shrugs and says there is no rule against a ghost campaigning for president, Ronald Reagan was dead for at least six years of his presidency.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

wait wait wait

you mean there's actually a motherfucker that chose to have people call him "Reince"? I thought the Onion made him up

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Excelzior posted:

wait wait wait

you mean there's actually a motherfucker that chose to have people call him "Reince"? I thought the Onion made him up

His brothers are named Lather and Repeat

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Oh, so it rhymes with 'prince'? I thought it was pronounced 'Reence' or something like that.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Anyone found a good drinking game where you pick your candidate and have a list of things for them and then a shared list? Having a few friends over (including an Indian grad student who hasn't been around for a GOP primary yet :dance: ) and seemed like that would be a fun way to do it.

ATribeCalledKvetch
Nov 5, 2010

I do hate myself, but it has nothing to do with being Jewish.

Astrofig posted:

Oh, so it rhymes with 'prince'? I thought it was pronounced 'Reence' or something like that.

It rhymes with Pints. Reintsz Priebus (but with a soft/non-existent T sound).

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

http://www.theonion.com/article/reince-priebus-forced-back-into-ancient-puzzle-box-29803

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

“Listen, he’s going to be treated like everybody else,” Baier said. “We’re going to treat every candidate the same. Everybody is going to know all the rules going in; there is going to be a sound at the end of their time — it won’t be a pleasant sound.”

“Are we thinking about different scenarios? Sure. Our job is to make sure everybody plays by the rules,” he continued.

Kelly said they had a plan if Trump refused to stop talking. “We have a plan, but we’re not going to share it with you.”

:munch:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/fox-debate-hosts-already-have-a-secret-plan-to-deal-with-donald-trump/

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Trump's chair is wired for this whenever someone says Trump

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.
Trump getting physically ejected from the debate would be the best thing that could ever happen to his campaign. They made themselves the 'anti-establishment' party and forgot to realize that they are the establishment. The electorate will eat it up and their corporate golems will wither and die

Blood everywhere

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
The real question is does James Murdock really care what anyone at Fox News wants.

Maybe he just want's giant loving ratings and will let Trump burn this poo poo down.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
At some point during the debate, all the nominees will pull out knives and all stab him to death Julius Caesar style .

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

At some point during the debate, all the nominees will pull out knives and all stab him to death Julius Caesar style .

Et tu Ted?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Cruzus

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

dont have time to put in all the candidates right now but

Brave New World
Mar 10, 2010

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

but...Please keep working on it!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

yeah im going to add the rest later today

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Hey guys, I found the perfect thing to hold our Guacamole in for the Debate Party!

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/bush-jeb-guacamole-bowl

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
But does Jeb! put peas in his guacamole? I must know!

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

:vince:

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

Chokes McGee posted:

:toxx: If Donald Trump makes it to the primary I will donate a yooge and luxurious $100 to his campaign. You think 10 or 20 would do it? Don't be a chump. The Donald needs something to light his victory cigar, not wipe his rear end with.

Zas posted:

probate me for a month if Chris Christie makes it to the debate.

bad news guys...

Alter Ego posted:

I don't see John Kasich's name on there either.

good call here. I'm still amazed he made it in when hardly anyone is quite sure who he is.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Goddamn that is everything that I have ever wanted :allears:

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Hey guys, I found the perfect thing to hold our Guacamole in for the Debate Party!

I think that's about the only thing in Jeb!'s favor, appreciating a good guac.The overpriced hunk of poo poo bowl is still against him though.

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

I'm only gonna gripe about this because Cruz was voted most likely to receive 97 stab wounds if the lights went out for 5 minutes on the senate floor.

Dangit Ronpaul
May 12, 2009

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

is this supposed to be a means of covering up campaign contributions by classing them as sales rather than donations?

because if it's not I have no idea who'd pay jeb bush $75 for the same lovely bowl every scrub tier strip mall mexican joint puts their salsa in

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Dangit Ronpaul posted:

is this supposed to be a means of covering up campaign contributions by classing them as sales rather than donations?

because if it's not I have no idea who'd pay jeb bush $75 for the same lovely bowl every scrub tier strip mall mexican joint puts their salsa in

It's "make a donation and we'll give you some crap that fell off a chinese assembly line" – which isn't a new concept, or exclusive to Jeb.

E: it is bad though.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

OniPanda posted:

I'm only gonna gripe about this because Cruz was voted most likely to receive 97 stab wounds if the lights went out for 5 minutes on the senate floor.

Doesn't mean he wasn't next.

Brave New World
Mar 10, 2010

Dangit Ronpaul posted:

It's meant to make him look like he's down with Hispanics.

:shillary: has a coozie to make her look like she's "chillin" enough for millennials. Chillin in Cedar Rapids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

Brave New World posted:

It's meant to make him look like he's down with Hispanics.

:shillary: has a coozie to make her look like she's "chillin" enough for millennials. Chillin in Cedar Rapids.

To be fair, Jeb! is down with (on) at least one Hispanic.

• Locked thread