Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

Darke GBF posted:

I had like 40,000 AP to spend when I logged in last night! Still have like 34k after buying most of what looked good. I only dicked around in one dungeon but drat the combat in this game is fun and exactly what I was looking for. I probably quit originally because of a combination of sucking and too much grind.

Probably quit due to terrible lag too if it was still in the "too much grind" stage for lower levels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

Nyfrin posted:

Apparently the patch today has fixed Vindictus with Windows 10, and folks are reporting that all the wonky workarounds needed to get it to work previously are all unnecessary now - just launch it like normal and it works fine. In fact, people are saying the game runs even better than before, but until I upgrade to Win10 myself I'm going to take that with a grain of salt.

If it's worth anything, I think the people who I play mabinogi with said that mabinogi works on win10 now as well, so maybe. I'm not upgrading for a couple week either way

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

ArchWizard posted:

Nexon being a gently caress.

Glad to see this part hasn't changed