Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
Congratulations, ISIS.

You wanted attention, and yesterday, you got it. Only, you chose the wrong people to seek that attention from.

You did not get the attention of our weak President. He tweeted his support for your medieval holiday following your cowardly attack. You did not get the attention of our useless and corrupt Congress. They were too busy lining their pockets.

When you attacked those four Marines, you got the attention of every one of our 186,800 active duty Marines, along with every Marine who ever served.

You just stirred up hate, discontent, and malice within a group of people who relish the idea of engaging the enemy.

There is something you obviously don't yet know about Marines...

The brotherhood we share is stronger than the challenges we face, the weapons we master, or the enemies we destroy.

You will learn that soon though.

You attacked a group of men who bond over the smell of gunpowder and misery—and enjoy it. You didn't attack America's leaders, you attacked America's Marines, and that is a battle you are not prepared for.

You see, we won't play by the rules you're accustomed to seeing. When you play in our backyard, we don't have to answer to any chain of command. We will not follow ridiculous ROEs crafted by a spineless bureaucrat to appease some goat herding tribal leader. And we won't be wearing uniforms so that you can easily ambush us.

Nope. None of that poo poo.

When you think you're walking into a target-rich environment, you're really walking into an ambush.

That pudgy, middle-aged guy wearing khakis in the mall, who unbeknownst to you, is a former 0311 and armed, will dump your sorry rear end before you have a chance to scream "allah snackbar." And that soccer mom pushing a stroller, she's got a Glock and will happily leave you gasping in a pool of your own blood before she lets you hurt her children.

We are here and we still have the training and experience to wage war, whether here or abroad. And wage war we will. Every one of us are willing to fight and die to protect our Marine Corps brothers and sisters, our families and friends, and our way of life.

And we will win, because while you fight to destroy what you hate, we fight to protect what we love.

Semper Fi!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ace of Baes

----------------

Bwee

Bwee

Miss Psychosis

Good god.

i am he

Miss Psychosis

What if Winne did do it.

Bwee

pig slut lisa

irl is good

pig slut lisa

irl is good

applebee's has had just about enough of john's poo poo

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Miss Psychosis

[Winnie standing above piglet with a bloody dagger] That was my honey.

Bwee

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
women cry all the time and don't know how to open doors according to my aunt

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

pig slut lisa

irl is good

pig slut lisa

irl is good

[in extremely susan nadler voice] i HATE mondays

pig slut lisa

irl is good

this one is really poignant

bog pixie

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

woah...

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm pretty sure that's not entirely accurate

joke_explainer

my doctor actually prescribed not reading people's insane opinions for a while so thanks greg... for destroying my health...

also that's ridiculous. water would rapidly boil, freeze and sublimate. there's effectively zero pressure on the moon.

Looke

Ace of Baes

i dont know anything about british politics but that seems like a good and reasonable post???

----------------

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Ace of Baes posted:

i dont know anything about british politics but that seems like a good and reasonable post???

ummmm did you even see how the third panel objectifies women

joke_explainer

Ace of Baes posted:

well if the election is any indication (its definitely not they got screwed by the first past the post system) everyone in britain wants a totalitarian/fascist apocalypse

Looke

Ace of Baes posted:

yah tahts why i posted it here

posting smiling

joke_explainer posted:

well if the election is any indication (its definitely not they got screwed by the first past the post system) everyone in britain wants a totalitarian/fascist apocalypse

they call it a constitutional monarchy.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

secdrone could you explain british politics to me a little plase?

Looke

its dumb as gently caress

Looke

the two main parties are two sides of the same gay coin, one just hates poor people a little more than the other

Piso Mojado

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

about drat time we got some evidence of people's lives!

problematic hug

joke_explainer posted:

my doctor actually prescribed not reading people's insane opinions for a while so thanks greg... for destroying my health...

also that's ridiculous. water would rapidly boil, freeze and sublimate. there's effectively zero pressure on the moon.

your dedication to The Facts is one reason i love you, joke_explainer

Bwee
You're not alive unless you have [freckles]

Piso Mojado

Bwee posted:

You're not alive unless you have [freckles]

Piso Mojado

Piso Mojado

why are all the good classy, sassy bitches always taken?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

weird toppings guy posted:

the two main parties are two sides of the same gay coin, one just hates poor people a little more than the other

you should come to America and see politics done right

• Locked thread