Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

"Congratulations on making the right choice you losers. Now get to work making my country great again."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

"I'd like to introduce you to my running mate, former governor of the great state of Minnesota: Jesse Ventura!"

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

Lutha Mahtin posted:

"I'd like to introduce you to my running mate, former governor of the great state of Minnesota: Jesse Ventura!"

Jessie "The Mind" has already endorsed Bernie! lol

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Paper With Lines posted:

He'll do a heel turn and betray Bernie for Trump.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Paper With Lines posted:

a bernie/jesse ticket would be even more amazing... feel the bern, as we bodyslam the achievement gap!

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
"Bush did 9/11. No, not George, Jeb."

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
“I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitution of the United States.”

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp
*at a press conference, during the q&a*
First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario - It just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have reproductive organs under those little white pants. That's what's so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. What's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
Yes, I am embarrassed by my children. I am ashamed of them.

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

"Have you seen my daughter? She's hot as gently caress. If she weren't my daughter..."

oh wait, he said that irl.

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
Much like Americans prefer white socks, I prefer white workers.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for those meddling kids!

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

real talk though, I honestly think he's going to drop an n-bomb soon. How else can he top his absurdity so far?

Like, a cop kills a black kid and Trump says "look, we all know that n deserved it."

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Paper With Lines posted:

real talk though, I honestly think he's going to drop an n-bomb soon. How else can he top his absurdity so far?

Like, a cop kills a black kid and Trump says "look, we all know that n deserved it."

*Two seconds later, shrugging* People know I'm not a racist guy

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Jewel Repetition posted:

*Two seconds later, shrugging* People know I'm not a racist guy

*approval among African-Americans jumps by 10 points*

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Paper With Lines posted:

Too specific. I'd put odds on him shoehorning "People of Color" into one of his stream of consciousness rants, but as an overt slur.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Counterpoint: he's smarter and quicker on his feet than most of you

Richer too! :fsmug:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

"White is right"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper With Lines
Aug 21, 2013

Tautologicus posted:

Counterpoint: he's smarter and quicker on his feet than most of you

Richer too! :fsmug:

Thank you for this post.

• Locked thread