Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poil
Mar 17, 2007

DoubleNegative posted:

:catstare:

:dogbutton:

What the gently caress is wrong with this town?
I... did not know about the third scene. And I did not need to know about it either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Considering Mr Garrison works at the school it's really no surprise there's a dildo just lying around like that.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

DoubleNegative posted:

: There once was a maiden from Stonebury Hollow. She didn't talk much, but boy did she swallow.
: I have a nice lance that she sat upon. The maiden from Stonebury who was also your mom.
It's such a Southpark bad song. :allears:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Those scenes are so uncomfortable to watch. :stare:

Carbon dioxide posted:

It's nice that you let the aussies see that vid at the start but not the screenshots.

Anyway, I googled about that censorship and it seems quite weird. There's a Guardian article about it (which I won't link, because spoilers), that say the uncensored game was allowed by the European game ratings board as an 18+ game, then the publisher Ubisoft got it censored, and it was still released as 18+ so there was no real point, and then the PC version was released without censorship (except for Germany).

Why? :psyduck:

Ubisoft wouldn't tell the press anything about their choice, and even the South Park creators are completely quiet about it, while usually they speak out against censorship.

I think there's something going on they don't want us to know... :tinfoil:
No, ubisoft are just turds floating in a cesspit of incompetence. They also think that silence is the most optimal only acceptable form of PR.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

FeyerbrandX posted:

I know what happens when you gently caress with Cartman... but it's Cartman, he's the purest form of evil I can think of besides invoking :godwin:
You know that Hitler is basically Cartman's hero, right?

Poil fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Aug 17, 2015

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

FeyerbrandX posted:

Yeah... yeah. But he still hasn't reached that level of atrocity.
No, but... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYtMoDcwAoQ

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Nazi zombies. :allears:

The sound clips are actually taken from Hitler's speeches, right?

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Ew Bacon?

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Heir03 posted:

Oh geez the next night time sequence is coming up. I forgot all about it...it's epic.
I'm... not sure I'd use the word epic.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

So, that happened.

The gnome got the better end of that... end.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Don't worry, we're not going up the rear end of our parents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Fractured Butt Whole. Catchy title.

• Locked thread