Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
Oh man, now I remember that Grand Wizard is supposed to be one of the higher ranks in the KKK :doh:

You gotta hand it to Cartman, when he's set on being a horrible little rear end in a top hat he really goes all out,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
Ok, so when will we be farting on someones balls, since the game is practically spelling it out for you at every drat fart tutorial?

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

I like that the other kids were perfectly okay with ordering Butters into a building full of angry marines shooting at everything that moved.
Poor Butters, always getting the greasy end of the stick.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

C-Euro posted:

No you definitely should not fart on a man's balls, but it gets brought up every time they talk about farts in this game and I'm anticipating the moment where, with no other options, our hero is forced to fart on a man's balls and rips open a hole in space-time or something.
I was actually completely convinced that you'd be forced to use your superfart in order to avoid being crushed by your fathers balls.

Yeah, now there's a sentence I never thought I'd write, good job Obsidian :v:

• Locked thread