Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

SomeIdiot posted:

I will never not be amused at how all the KKK's titles sound like they were lifted from a DnD sourcebook.
Nerdy-rear end racists and their dragons and hydras.

The Grand Wizard had a group of 15 Genii (that's their title) that he could summon to have a Klonvokation. In the provinces, a Grand Titan led seven Furies. The secretary was a Kligrapp, the treasurer was the Klabee, and the lecturer was a Klokaard.

It's not even just nerdy things. The second Klan had a hilarious inability to name anything in a sensible manner.

I've never been big on watching South Park but I've heard good things about this game, so I'm interested in seeing where this goes. And how this goes.

Prism fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Jul 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

EzEight posted:

Do they have Enchiritos?

Jokes aside, do those combined shops only sell signature menu items?

Our Wendy's/Tim Hortons have complete menus from both of them. Ditto our KFC/Taco Bell, as far as I know, though I've only been there once and not recently. I've never seen a triple, though.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos
I'm glad to see this back too!

Schnell is actually German for 'quickly'. Gotta get that backup fast.

• Locked thread