Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
What can the Jews do*? And what's so racist about Kupa Keep? Unless there's an extra K-word there I'm not seeing.

*Oh, you know what I mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Doc Morbid posted:

Kingdom of Kupa Keep.

Ooooh, I get it now :downs:

Spikey posted:

Jews are this game's Cleric archetype.

Ah, right then. Let me guess, they can afford proper healthcare or something :haw:

I'm sorry.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I voted Cartman, because it's just not worth giving up Butters. Also, you're white and non-Jewish, so it just seems more South Park to stay with the KKK :v:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Yeah, if we could bring Butters along, it'd be a slam dunk for joining the pointy-eared bastards. As it is, Paladins before pansies is the way to go.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I've just bought this game myself, and regardless of how we're rolling, I'm going to play a black Jew who sides with the KKK :getin:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Is there any way to improve items as you rise in level, make them on par with gear of similar level? I don't mind cheating or modding, I just want to keep my Jew gear for the whole game :allears:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Nebiros posted:

As the plot goes on, you get upgraded class gear and it's usually a bit more spiffy looking.

Awesome! A whole lotta elves are gonna have 'Shabbat Shalom, motherfuckers!' as the last things they ever hear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Honestly, the pedophile grossed me out more than the abortion clinic did. Nazi abortions are funny, people :colbert:

• Locked thread