Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I fought the lava, and the lava won.
I always start my battles with the Circum-Scythe, though, because it not only inflicts Bleeding and halves the target's armor, but it also grosses out all the other enemies when it's maxed. Granted, I don't really use the Jew weapons and armor much, which would work great with the debuffs, but halving armor increases the damage that just about everything else does. The downside is that having the enemies grossed out isn't compatible with conditions like Sleep, so the usual strategy for, say, the Al Gore battle fails because the puking damage wakes up the enemy soldiers every turn.

Then again, that stopped when I got the Plagues and could inflict gross-out on the entire enemy party easily, but it's still handy for reducing armor levels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

VagueRant posted:

Finally caught up with the LP and now the game is only £6 on Steam. Torn between buying it and experiencing the rest of the game for myself, or buying that Undertale game people are so fond of. Argh.

If you have a social media account, what you need to do is post something that vaguely hints that you might possibly not consider Undertale to be the Game Of The Year All Years Every Year Best Game History Of Universe Stop Making Games Everyone Else Seriously Just Quit It And Go Back To Playing This One Game Why Are You Still Open Gamestop Go Home You're Finished Which Skeleton Do You Most Want To Have Sex With. If anyone gets the tiniest inkling that you think you have a better thing to do in your life than mashing your face into a computer screen with Undertale on it, including eating or sleeping, your inbox will be filled with dozens of free codes for the game and people saying "Just try it, you'll never want such pedestrian things as food again!" Then you can buy South Park.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

When I was showing this game to my mom, I encountered Annie right after doing the church quest. So I called our Lord and Savior down from heaven to gun down the bullies mercilessly.

I'm just saying that dealing with the bullies at the first opportunity isn't completely mutually exclusive with being an rear end in a top hat.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

GyverMac posted:

...W-why would you do that

....And NOT use the Mr Slave summon!?

Hadn't gotten it yet, in the order I was doing things. If she wants to see more, I probably will.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

I believe it's also possible to use Stan's buddy command somehow to take out the gun, but I could be wrong about that.

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

Carbon dioxide posted:

Uh, where's the American exit point where they strip you naked and search your cavities?

You went through that when you got your passport photo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nidoking
Jan 27, 2009

Even though Cartman says you're going the wrong way, you can still keep going that way. I have no idea how far back you can go, because I just wanted to finish the game at that point, but you can probably get at least to the backyard if not out into the neighborhood.

• Locked thread