Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Nice. I just played this game a few months back myself. I played the Mage too. I'm not sure if it's the same with the other classes, but it's ridiculous how easy certain combos made everything up to and including the final boss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I never really used Dust of Dreams much. It seemed really niche to me. I mostly stuck with Dragon Breath, the ultimate spell, and the lightning one.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Al Gore unfriending you won't lower the amount you need for the next perk. I think he's the only one who can unfriend you too.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

paradoxGentleman posted:

Can someone explain to a non-American what exactly is the deal with Al Gore and why does everyone make fun of him?

He wants to make the world a better place and here in 'Murica that's a no-no.

EDIT: Although in this case, it's actually parodying American culture, not him. In the episode with Al Gore he keeps trying to warn people about ManBearPig. No one believes him, and ManBearPig turns out to be real. As always, their subtlety game is on point.

Rabbi Raccoon fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Aug 28, 2015

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I actually stuck with Stan for the rest of the game. I had a mage Douchebag too and once you get that last patch DoubleNegative got you basically have unlimited PP, and the mage's absurd final spell and Dragon Breath take care of crowds quite nicely. Stan will take care of any survivors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
You might say it's gonna be a Manic Monday for Douchebag.

• Locked thread