Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
I'm pretty sure you could wind up in that Al Gore fight a lot earlier in the game than you did it, like before you unlock Jimmy and Stan, or maybe even on day 1. It makes the fight a lot more harrowing than you made it look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Were they unable to use the glaive from Krull again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNKMXkU09Iw

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

AJ_Impy posted:

Nope, 'All we wanted was to collect underpants to stop the Taco Bell from releasing its toxic green goo into our underground world!'

Though quite how this leads to 'Profit!' is another matter.

I think "stop the Taco Bell from releasing its toxic green goo into our underground world" is just another Step 3.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

Acne Rain posted:

I'm more of a beavis and butthead type than south park type myself.
(too bad there will never be beavis and butthead super-huh saga)

You ever play Virtual Stupidity?

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
They should have put that island in Vancouver on the west side, to coincide with the actual Vancouver Island.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
There was probably a whole Crab People dungeon that got cut. Also, I don't know if you mentioned the kindergartners playing pirate at the playground, but nothing really happens with them, either.

The development of The Fractured but Whole is probably going a lot smoother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
It would have made Shakespeare easier to understand.

• Locked thread