Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

GilliamYaeger posted:

I'd be really surprised if they didn't get the voice actors considering that the game was written by the show's writers.

Hell, the show's writers even do some of the voices. Cartman's voice I know is just one of them speaking with some after-effects placed over it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I like that Butters heals you by patting you on the back and offering a few words of encouragement :3:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
When I last played Terraria there was a cooldown period in between potion consuming, at least for health potions. I haven't played in a while so I don't know if it's still around.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Poil posted:

It's such a Southpark bad song. :allears:

It's a joke that a 10-year old boy would make, but with a level of execution beyond what a 10-year old could do. I was watching the video and thinking "Oh that's neat, he's singing to buff them and he's actually playing a s--wait, what did he say?"

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Do we lose Butters as a companion if we go with the Elves? He's my favorite :ohdear:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I don't remember when it started but the Crab People chant has been an inside joke between my wife and I for years, happy to hear it again here :3:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I'm guessing you can also fight Kyle there?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Video Games Are Art.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
The fact the abortion clinic is named "Unplanned Parenthood" is one of my favorite little details in the South Park universe.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
So...who was the beat-up dude in the photo studio?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Which of those two tunes plays by default, or does it switch between the two?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

al-azad posted:

So one of the major last minute changes here while the game was still under THQ, the Nagasaki was originally taught by Randy instead of the Sneaky Squeaker.

Nagasaki!

Eagerly anticipating the punch line to the "never fart on a man's balls" joke.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Hirayuki posted:

You think it's a joke? :mad:

No you definitely should not fart on a man's balls, but it gets brought up every time they talk about farts in this game and I'm anticipating the moment where, with no other options, our hero is forced to fart on a man's balls and rips open a hole in space-time or something.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
As I was reading that update I was going to ask what happens if you summon Mr. Slave while in his rear end, so thanks for anticipating my question.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I for one did not expect them to bring back Chef, considering the bad blood involved with Isaac Hayes leaving the show (and his subsequent passing). Then again there's been like one instance of South Park being burned for stepping on the wrong toes so of course it's going to happen. I'm still waiting for Darth Chef from that episode to show up but lol at trying to gently caress with Disney right now re: Star Wars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Well as far as payoff goes, that ending was about as good as we could have hoped for. I also like that all of your friends get a chance to partake in the fight, and I also like that Nazi Zombie Kenny's German shouts are muffled in the same way.

• Locked thread