Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ben Kasack
Dec 27, 2010
I 100%ed this game, playing it twice. It's a cute enough game that if you know just a little, it is still enjoyable. More so though if you've seen the should as there a PLENTY of little easter eggs and references around. Hopefully the OP will show off all he can recognize.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Kasack
Dec 27, 2010

Scaramouche posted:

Is all that text voice acted?

Yes. This entire game is voiced. When DN posts and you see a character's picture, that character is also speaking the lines. I wanna say they got all the voice actors from the show to voice their chars in the game, except for one or two (which are spoiler to say who), but they could be sound a likes. I didn't pay close enough attention to the credits.

Ben Kasack
Dec 27, 2010
The two times I played through were first as a Jew, then as a Warrior. The Jew was nice in it could handle any situation and one it got its final class ability, could deal different types of status damage, depending on what you wanted. As a Warrior, ultimately I simply found it best to be aggressive and whenever someone had armor, break it down to a reasonable level, then just murder. Only on one or two boss fights did I have ANY problems, and mostly due to bad RNG.

Ben Kasack
Dec 27, 2010

TravelLog posted:

Manbearpig. That RNG could reeaaaally get you there.

gently caress that fight. Seriously. I forget which run it was, but one time it took me something like three tries to beat him, and not because I wasn't strong enough. Just had bad moves used on me and it killed me faster than I could heal.

There are times my need to complete everything bites me in the rear end...

• Locked thread