Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

CommissarMega posted:

And what's so racist about Kupa Keep? Unless there's an extra K-word there I'm not seeing.
Kingdom of Kupa Keep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Honestly, I haven't liked the show for years (the first few seasons are still my favorites and I occasionally rewatch those), but this game is pretty great and I wish it had existed when I was 12 years old. Instead, I had to play the South Park FPS by Acclaim. :gonk:

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

As far as I know, Trey Parker and Matt Stone do all the male voices in South Park.

edit: and since I hear it in my head every goddamn time I see the thread title, here's the opening song from the movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4zx3UHwxvc

DMorbid fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Jul 23, 2015

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

The censorship was actually only in the console versions here in Europe, those of us playing on PC (and not in Germany) got the full experience with all the probing and... other stuff we'll see later. Frankly, I thought the censored scenes were funnier.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

I know "Scott Tenorman Must Die" is supposed to be one of the best South Park episodes according to the internet, but that ending made me quit watching the show for a few years because I prefer Cartman as a dumb fat kid instead of... that. :stonk:

Oh yeah, side with the elves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

I thought there was something foreshadowing Nazi Zombie Chef's appearance just before he actually shows up. Like, I could have sworn that his real name (Jerome McElroy) was mentioned at some point in that exchange with Clyde, or actually appeared on the coffin so old South Park fans got to have a quick "wait what holy poo poo" moment before the actual reveal. I wonder where I got that idea from, since it's clearly not what happens in the game.

Now that I think of it, I believe my actual thought process during that part was "okay, what's this surprise gonna be then, I don't know who could possibly be in that coff-- :tviv:" Then I must have thought that it would've been cool if they had foreshadowed it like I described, and it all got mixed up in my head. Or something. I don't know, maybe I'm turning into a Nazi zombie myself.

• Locked thread