Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
I like that the other kids were perfectly okay with ordering Butters into a building full of angry marines shooting at everything that moved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

mauman posted:

Little cosmetic note.

Crossing the dock gives both you and your companion a boat sprite. It's mostly the same sprite, but Cartman has a unique "fat boat" sprite.*

*at least I think it's unique to him.

It has a little KKK flag too, in my recollection.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
You haven't been to Canada until a wild animal has given you the Canadian Greeting. I'm not sure whether we've seen that attack yet.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Judge Tesla posted:

As you may expect, using the fart button in Canada causes nearby NPC's to start laughing, unlike back in South Park where people get annoyed/disgusted.

There's nothing quite like activating Dragonshout and hearing some lady off-screen scream "OH MY GOD"

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
Are you going to show off any of other character classes' abilities? My playthrough was as a Fighter, which was a neat experience and his ability set teetered between boring and hilarious.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

rotinaj posted:

Thief mostly just involves backstabbing people a million times and layering Bleed effects.

That's disappointing. Fighter is about blasting an airhorn in someone's face, punching them in the balls, then kicking them in the head while they're crumpled over in pain.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
We never did receive the Canadian Greeting either, but it's when a dire bear shits all over your face.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
It's so fitting that the game's final dungeon is a man's rear end in a top hat.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
I always found the whole Kenny's-serious-halforc-princess-roleplaying thing to be somewhat eclipsed by the fact that an aging government official just went nuts and tore off all his clothes and is running around with his junk on full display.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
Interesting; I hadn't realized that you can cycle through the entire party while fighting Princess Kenny and get a QTE move from each of them.

Granted, I was just trying to get rid of him as soon as possible, because every time I let myself slow down a bit the government dude started fiddling with his ballsack.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

I mean...what else do you say after three days like that.

Good point. What would you say if the first game you played with your friends involved going to Canada and getting AIDS, dressing up as a girl to get an abortion, and winning the final battle by unleashing a devastating fart on somebody's balls?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
The Grenade of Slowing is a loving dry ice bomb. :stare:

• Locked thread