Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

CommissarMega posted:

What can the Jews do*? And what's so racist about Kupa Keep? Unless there's an extra K-word there I'm not seeing.

*Oh, you know what I mean.

DoubleNegative posted:

Eric Cartman is the Grand Wizard of the Kingdom of Kupa Keep. This game is very mature and sophisticated.

Edit: beaten while scrolling through the quote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
I played through this and got everything except for one of the missable chinpokomon about a third of the way through the game. It drove me nuts that I didn't get everything.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

DoubleNegative posted:

The town of South Park, for the purposes of this game, is laid out in three distinct rows. Most of the houses are on the top row. We're now on the second row where the majority of the businesses can be found. We'll cover the bottom row next time, but it has still more businesses.

I think you have this backwards. You started on the bottom row where most of the house are.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Gabriel Pope posted:

He might mean "top" as in "highest", there's a visible downwards slope from the houses to downtown (which is what you'd generally expect for a small mountain town, and explains why Cartman's lovely cardboard tower has such a good view.)

That makes sense for a physical environment but for mapping purposes, your not going to make the characters go up to get to Cartman's house, you make the character go down.

Basically if you look at a physical map, your not going to point at the bottom and call that the top (unless you hold them map upside down like a dumbass)

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Mraagvpeine posted:

I think you're saying that bottom is South and top is North.

Basically. Also We got a view of a map in the second Update.

DoubleNegative posted:

Over here on the other side of the tent is a map.

As you can see Kupa Keep is on the bottom of the map.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
On the subject of Jimmy, I wish to point out that this was yesterday's Facebook recommended episode:

• Locked thread