Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug
That Al Gore Fight (Round 1) was a bitch last time for me. I was insistent on using Butters the entire game because he's my little buddy. Those secret service guys are assholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug

A good poster posted:

I'm pretty sure you could wind up in that Al Gore fight a lot earlier in the game than you did it, like before you unlock Jimmy and Stan, or maybe even on day 1. It makes the fight a lot more harrowing than you made it look.

I believe i was pretty underleveled when I first encountered the fight. It's been a while, but I remember throwing myself at the fight over and over with reckless abandon until I won by sheer luck. Pretty much the only challenging fight in the game too. I hope the sequel has a more interesting combat system.

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug
Woohoo! Welcome back!

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug
Oh geez the next night time sequence is coming up. I forgot all about it...it's epic.

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug
Butters is the best. Between his Professor Chaos and him saying "there ya go little buddy"...c'mon. He's MY little buddy.

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug
You missed the best part (and I think there's an achievement for it). When they're suggesting you shrink down and go in Mr. Slave's rear end, you can just walk the gently caress away. You get the same explosion bit, but it's perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug
Bravo. Wonderful LP. Loved this game when it first came out, and it was great reading through someone else's experience of it. I seriously can't wait for the sequel.

• Locked thread