Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
Butters is the only reason why I'm not heading straight for Kyle's side. :( But I voted for Kyle anyway since I sided with Cartman in my playthrough. Sorry Butters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

I never had trouble had trouble with Al Gore, and I was wondering what all the fuss was about. Now I see why. I think I either took out the Secret Service too fast, and they just never used their worst moves in my fight with them.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Yeah, exactly how are you gonna handle that?

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Stick of Truth has more traditional RPG gameplay with Mario RPG mechanics while Undertale has bullet hell stuff. If you don't like the latter type of gameplay, you might be better off saving your money and watching a playthrough on Youtube. Or reading the LP of it on this subforum.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

I'm really surprised at the amount of things they got away with, without outright being rated AO.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Roro posted:

Isn't there a worse version of it? I'm sure there's the initial one you get, and the "evolved" version.

No, that is the worse version.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

C-Euro posted:

Which of those two tunes plays by default, or does it switch between the two?

The first one plays by default. The background music switches over to the 2nd one after a certain point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

Thanks for showing off the game!

• Locked thread