Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SOLarian
Oct 29, 2012
Pillbug
This looks interesting, I will definitely follow this thread.

So, South Parks particular brand of crazy I can deal with, and in general I like RPGs. Still deciding if I should get it or just enjoy it vicariously through the LP. Any recommendation?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SOLarian
Oct 29, 2012
Pillbug

mauman posted:

It's good. I'd recommend it. And somehow it's the only new Ubisoft game in existence right now that doesn't require you to sign your soul over to Uplay. Always a bonus.

Though at this point, I'd wait for a sale.

The strange thing about South Park, is that I never really cared for the series itself. I loved the movie though, and for some reason this felt more like the movie than the series to me. I'm strange I guess.

I bought it and am not regretting it yet. I was also suprised at no Uplay in a Ubisoft game. I guess it's to (im-)mature for them to add it to Uplay? Who knows..

SOLarian
Oct 29, 2012
Pillbug

In Germany this looks a bit different:

Yeah, all the swastikas and the nazi salute are censored.

• Locked thread