Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

He's a mean one, Mr. Roy.
So glad to see an SSLP of this. Loved this game to death. That said, I think it would be great for you to do some Class Talks to discuss the different play styles of the player classes, and of course Guest Character profiles when they come up.

I personally played a thief, and bleed damage builds are a lot of fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

Ben Kasack posted:

The two times I played through were first as a Jew, then as a Warrior. The Jew was nice in it could handle any situation and one it got its final class ability, could deal different types of status damage, depending on what you wanted. As a Warrior, ultimately I simply found it best to be aggressive and whenever someone had armor, break it down to a reasonable level, then just murder. Only on one or two boss fights did I have ANY problems, and mostly due to bad RNG.

Manbearpig. That RNG could reeaaaally get you there.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

jimmydalad posted:

Oh the wonderful "burn to death while I get stronger" build. I'm not sure how it is with the other classes, but it's really easy to break the game with the Mage once you get the correct badges. Dragon's Breath is such a ridiculously fun ability to use.

My thief evolved to inflict 5x bleed every attack along with basically every debuff in the game while pretty much ignoring armor and taking advantage of stunning effects.

• Locked thread