Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Aaaaaaand here comes one of the most infamous parts of the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

mauman posted:

While this is definitely a :wtc: moment. I think I'm still weird-ed out more by the anal probing.

Both are definitely :wtc: moments though.

Oh just wait till day 3 happens. Oh dear god Day 3 has a thing that puts BOTH of these night-time sequences to shame.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Cartman's really the best character in this game. Though Butters is a close second if only for his healing ability as a free action, shame he can't use it on himself.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
This next part is gonna be loving MAGIC folks. It's grotesquely beautiful and I feel sorry for ANYONE in the UK/Germany/gently caress your censors land who had to miss it.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
I can't contain the smile on my face at the mere mention of what's about to happen. poo poo will hit the fan. And it will be GLORIOUSLY HORRIFIC.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
And that's why being a fetus in south park is a bad thing. Now. Just wait till end game. It's gonna be FUN :kheldragar:

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Remora posted:

.... Are you forgetting the, uh, SPOILERS?

Dude, we're not even CLOSE to being there. Pretty sure OP asked for no spoilers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Waffleman_ posted:

This game is probably the best South Park thing to come out in years.

And we have Fractured but Whole coming soon, which I think will wind up being bigger and better than this game, since I doubt it's gonna have the same circumstances that Stick of Truth had.

• Locked thread