Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MidnightHailstorm
Feb 10, 2014

TravelLog posted:

So glad to see an SSLP of this. Loved this game to death. That said, I think it would be great for you to do some Class Talks to discuss the different play styles of the player classes, and of course Guest Character profiles when they come up.

This sounds like a cool idea.

Also, this game can be a little mean if you want to collect everything in one playthrough but move too quickly past certain plot points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MidnightHailstorm
Feb 10, 2014

DoubleNegative posted:

Douchebag also has a new ability. He got it at level 6 and it's really fun.

I love how Butters goes "gently caress em up!" when you use this ability. He just sounds so hyped up and argh that kid is adorable. :3:

MidnightHailstorm
Feb 10, 2014
I'm going to have to vote Elves because Cartman, but drat if Obsidian didn't make this an otherwise hard choice.

MidnightHailstorm
Feb 10, 2014
Hm... defeating an opponent on her period just doesn't feel quite right. At least we got her grudging approval, I suppose.

• Locked thread