Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

Lizard Wizard posted:

South Park's not that bad, it's just consistently hit-and-miss.

To elucidate on that, Cartman being the Grand Wizard of the KKK I find hilarious since it's relatively clever.
I hate the literal potty humor aspect of it though.

I do look forward to the rest of this LP since it looks good (and the potty humor keeps me from buying the game.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

mauman posted:

I think he means Silent protagonist. Since his dad (and others) keep pointing it out.

Unless I'm missing something here
It's not so much a riff as it telling us something through hints. Namely the whole reason why they moved to South Park in the first place.
What we know about it is:
a. It was bad enough that they had to move to South Park,
b. Whomever is looking for them/the New Kid won't think to check there,
c. The Parents are glad that the New Kid doesn't remember what happened.

Being that this is South Park whatever happened was suitably outlandish/mundane and horrifically/morbidly hilarious to watch.

Tons of Silent Protagonist riffs though.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Judging from the size of the construction it's probably going to be attached with KFC, Pizza Hut, Burger King and two Starbucks.

Because one just isn't enough.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Alternatively, that's the reason the New Kid had to come to South Park in the first place.

Only now he can control his power.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

Thanks for the LP!

I am very glad I didn't buy this when it was on sale. It looks to be a pretty good game but I cannot stand 70% of Southpark's humor.

'Foretold by Coldwell Banker' still makes me grin though.

• Locked thread